Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dungeon #2 - 4 Minutes

OK so here is the second go at it. 4 minutes total time. I set a stop timer for 5 minutes on my iphone and start sketching. I got interrupted by a phone call at 4 minutes in so I stopped. Razor Point II and Sharpie Ulltra Fine point markers on lined yellow 4x6 lined post-it note. Another minute and I may have had some columns and an altar in there. I did get the room numbers and stairs on though. And you can see that I though I could do this in 3 minutes. Possible but 2 minutes of additional time adds a lot.


This seems like a Baronal Burial Crypt from a long standing and wealthy family. Nice winding stairs (1) in to an antechamber (2). Then to a worship room (3)connected to the preparation room (4) and the central burial room (5) and crypts (6-9). I had no thought of that when I designed/drew it.

A full nights work if the crypt has turned foul with undead and villainy. 

Or it could certainly be an ancient burial crypt as well. Long forgotten but rediscovered by the party via a map or random chance. the choice is yours. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment